Sunday, December 9, 2007

Are you A SCROOGE???

A tag for Christmas - Happy Holidays? Oh, and more pics of Lisa coming soon!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? With 3 kids now, gift bags, but someday, I'll return to my roots as a wrapper with bows!

2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Artificial, with lots of evergreen scented candles to try to trick my senses.

3. When do you put Christmas tree up? The day after Thanksgiving (blush!)

4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st

5. Like egg nog? NOPE - but my Grandma's Apple Cider is wonderful.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? Many! They are all over my house, out of reach of the kids.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mother-In-Law

9. Easiest person to buy for? Kiddos, mom and Sister-in-Law

10.Worst Christmas present? I am pretty easy to please, but for the last few years, Jeff and I haven't exchanged, so that kind of sucks.

11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail, first week of December

12. Favorite Christmas movie? This is a toughie - It's A Wonderful Life and Erin and Bill's "Go Elf Yourself" tie this year :)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually October

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think I have.

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Aunt Linda's Cheeseball and Apricot Bread

16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas Songs? Do You Hear What I Hear, I'll Be Home for Christmas, Breath of Heaven and Mannheim Steamroller's Still, Still, Still

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? We stay in the FM area, but I do miss traveling to Rolette every year.

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Only with the song Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.

20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel upstairs, Santa downstairs

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Some on Christmas Eve, Santa on Christmas morning, and anywhere during the last 2 weeks of December, depending on when we see all the families.

Erin, Laura - tag, your it!!!

No comments: