Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pages...

This title has multiple meanings:

First: If you are looking for some new pages to read, I absolutely, positively, whole-heartedly recommend that your read "Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire" by Rafe Esquith. WOW! We're reading this for my class, and it. is. outstanding. Especially for you teachers (Erin, Laura, April, etc) really, pick it up. It's so good. We talked at class on Tuesday about how so many teachers who write come across as being self-centered and a "hero." While Esquith has a few ego incidences (don't we all) it really is such a great book.

Second: Here's some of my scrapbooking I've done in the last month or so.






2 comments:

Erin said...

Great scrapbook pages, Andrea! The book you spoke of sounds interesting too. I might just have to pick it up... after I get done with another mindless read. (ever read Candace Bushnell?) :-)

Hope you have a fantastic Easter, Andrea!

Loves to you, your guys, and little Lisa!

wendy said...

Love the scrapbook pages :)...well done!!