Loving the rain, not so much the gray. We are forecasted to have rain all week...so no going outside. It makes for long days, because the kiddos get pretty wound up inside. They are in great moods, but want to go outside. If not for the babe, we'd take the boys out, but I worry about Lis getting a cold. But again, I do like the rain. It's good to see the grass green up and a nice "green" way for my plants to get watered without borrowing from the house water.
So, looking forward to sunshiny days. We have spent so much time outside as a family. I've planted a bunch of plants, weeded, dug in and just enjoyed working in the earth. Being outside so much has also made it pretty clear that I do suffer from some S.A.D. I can not get enough sun this summer and I am really hoping we get lots of beautiful days, that stretch into late October...
No comments:
Post a Comment