Daily ramblings, thoughts and experiences of a Mom
The pictures of the kids are adorable! I'm so glad you had the chance to hear Obama speak. What a great experience. Thanks for sharing those pictures as well!... are we still on for running in Walker???
How amazing it must have been to see Obama and hear him in person. I'm so happy you were able to go!Adam and I will be in Fargo sometime in the next month --- I'll give you a call and maybe we can get together!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The pictures of the kids are adorable!
I'm so glad you had the chance to hear Obama speak. What a great experience. Thanks for sharing those pictures as well!
... are we still on for running in Walker???
How amazing it must have been to see Obama and hear him in person. I'm so happy you were able to go!
Adam and I will be in Fargo sometime in the next month --- I'll give you a call and maybe we can get together!
Post a Comment