Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pictures of Us

I thought I would post some pictures of us from Christmas ---



Here's a rare one of Jeff and I together, alone - the boys were both napping and we haven't had a picture of the two of us in ages, so we took the opportunity. I feel like we look different, older and maybe wiser than we did a few years back. I guess parenthood does that.









Here's Alex on Christmas Day. Lucas and Jeff were outside playing, and Alex was just starting to walk along furniture. I thought it was cute. I can't believe how quickly he is changing. When you see the development of a child firsthand in their first year of life it is amazing that they can learn so much.







And now Lucas. He got these Thomas
sunglasses for Christmas and was
enjoying hamming for the camera.
It is obvious that he is my child. He
wants to be the center of attention all
the time. But he is also so lovable.
And, most of the time, he is a caring
big brother, who is interested in
helping Alex learn, grow and play!

No comments: