Daily ramblings, thoughts and experiences of a Mom
Thursday, February 7, 2008
The Case of the Missing Sock: Solved
REFER TO POST FROM JAN 15.
The Purple Sock has been found by our little detective. Who knows where he found it, because I tore the house apart trying to find it (yes, I realize I am a bit obsessive!)
Hey Andrea! Your site is so cool! How do I do stuff like put other website links on mine? And how do I get Obama on my website!?!?! Good talking to you the other night. I informed Matt that we'd be cropping together. So I'm in!
2 comments:
That's too cute! :-)
Hey Andrea! Your site is so cool! How do I do stuff like put other website links on mine? And how do I get Obama on my website!?!?!
Good talking to you the other night. I informed Matt that we'd be cropping together. So I'm in!
Post a Comment