I think we started off on the right foot! We had a fun Halloween with the kiddos. They were an astronaut, dragon and ladybug and were so cute. We have too much candy around - they all got a haul. But really, if was a fun night. The weather was gorgeous (I think I am starting to buy this global warming thing...65 on October 31? Really??) so no coats this year. We went to mom and dad's then spent the rest of the evening in our neighborhood.!
We also had a Lock-In at our church for the youth, so I was there from 10:30 pm - 7:00 am Saturday. The kids who came had a great time...60 of them! We did a haunted maze, played games and watched movies. It was really a lot of fun.
As we head into this week, I am very apprehensive about the election. This year is making me quite nervous. I think I'll just start praying that whatever happens, whoever is elected...that God will get us through. I don't think it matters who wins. They have a long road ahead to get this country back to a decent place. The economy sucks, our international reputation sucks and every time I turn the news on, we're attacking a different country. Canada is looking better and better all the time...
So, God, be with all of us as we go through the next week, and please - do pour out your blessings on our nation. We need it.
1 comment:
Andrea, your kids are precious! Thanks for sharing pictures!
I hope work starts to slow down a bit for you....
I'm nervous about the election, too, esp. because I DO think it matters who wins....! I mean, I know Obama won't be able to work miracles, but I do believe that he will work hard for the middle class.....
We shall see :)
Post a Comment