My baby girl is one. How time flies. 1 year ago, right now I was in the hospital savoring the first hours of her life. Despite a long and difficult labor, the evening and night hours with her were precious. Not much has changed. Jeff and I talked at length tonight about Lisa and how blessed we are to have her in our life. We loved our family of four, but having Lisa just completes the circle. I was teasing Jeff tonight about his "little princess" and he had to agree that he's more than a little wrapped around her finger!
Her first year has been such a joy. She is a great baby girl. Always content, always smiling, easy to please and happy. She loves to be with her brothers and follows their every move. She loves to cuddle with anyone who will hold her, and is in awe of everything around her. She is such a blessing to us. I know I posted a year and a half ago (or so) "What do I do if it is a girl?" Now, I can't imagine life without her! We are truly blessed.
As you head into tomorrow, I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends. We have so much to be thankful for - even if we have faced struggles during the year. I am so blessed to have the husband I have, the kids to love, the extended family who supports me, the coworkers who make me laugh and a God who loves me just where I am...
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
1 comment:
She's precious, Andrea. I'm glad you had a sweet celebration with her.
Merry Christmas season!
Post a Comment