Monday, May 28, 2007

Children's Museum

Today we took the kids to the Children's Museum. I decided that since Jeff had the day off, it would be nice to get the kids out of the house and do something as a family. We headed to Yunker Farm, which wound up being a fun couple of hours. Of course, Lucas was obsessed with the train, and Alex found a neat ball room, so he was happy too. They have a couple of cool exhibits with music and art, so it was fun. After going to the Museum, we headed to the mall for lunch, and then went home. Luke and Alex both took nice long naps - which they REALLY needed!

Jeff and I did a little bit more with the kitchen and got my Curio cabinet set up. Because of all the moving, we haven't had it in our house/possession for over a year, so I've had boxes of special items laying all over the place. Jeff's mom has started collections for all of the kids, and Lucas' is Snowbabies, so we got those into the curio, along with some special crystal pieces I have received over the years. Now, with it set up, I finally (!) feel like we're unpacked - and that the items are a little more safe. This evening, we are going to my mom and dad's for dinner, with a couple of stops for errands and an ice cream cake on the way there! Here's some pics of our Museum Excursion - have a great day!

Playing with the Ball Slide


Ringing the bell -

No comments: