I was tagged by Laura, so here goes...
Start with eight random facts/habits about yourself. Tag eight more people to do their own list!
1. I have to clean the house from top to bottom before I go anywhere for the day or weekend. Dishes, laundry, dusting, everything! That way, when I come home, I won't have a mess to deal with (thanks, Mom! Sorry, Jeff! :)
2. I HATE basketball. I hate it SO much that if either/any of my kids play basketball, I worry that I may not go cheer them on! How sad is that?
3. I have been to every contiguous state West of the Mississippi and most of them to the East. We traveled a lot when we were young, always by car. I thank God for my parents who a) dealt with three rowdy kids on those trips and b) had the insight to realize it was important for kids to see the country.
4. I love DQ Blizzards, but EVERY TIME I have one, I get completely sick to my stomach - but I always go back and get the same darn thing again!
5. Scents and smells instantly bring me back to moments and memories. I love the smell of dusty air in August (from harvest) and generally the entire aroma of autumn.
6. I start planning for Christmas in June. If I had my way, the tree would be up in August. I listen to Christmas music starting about then! So when you all get my Christmas cards, there's a good possibility it was addressed during the summer :)
7. I love change - a little too much sometimes. I fear that in a year, I'll want to move just to try something different. But, at the same time I can't stand being too far from my family. It's a strange dichotomy.
8. My goal is to get my Doctorate in Education, even if it takes 15 years. Then I have it both ways - I get to raise my kids when they are young and work when they are out of the house.
I don't know eight people, and Laura tagged the only other person I know on the blog world (Erin) so this is just fun. Have a great Tuesday. I've added a few to Recipe Central. If you have one you'd like me to post, send it my way!
Finally - if you are interested in what Ross and Steve are up to, here's the link to thier football team: http://www.billingsoutlaws.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment