This morning I am trying to figure out how to finish my online Psych course when the access to the program has ended, which brings me to my title.
Technology is good. I love that I can keep connected with people at the click of a button. I love that I can see pictures of family and friends easily. I love that I can shop online and information is literally at your fingertips. You can plan an entire trip, buy your groceries, and do research without picking up the phone or getting in the car. Nice!
I don't like that something that is supposed to make life easier often does the opposite. This psych class is just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it is just the MSU-Moorhead tech department and various instructors who are incapable of making things work right, but it is so frustrating. What's the point of online classes if the student can't get online!? What's the point of an online class if the professors don't know how to use the program? Or how to send attachments? It's so irritating to me. What was so wrong with learning in person? I had one class in person this semester, and those professors attempted to use D2L (that's MSUM's online learning service) and it was such an impossible mess of a disaster.
Ok, I'll be done ranting for today, but I get so frustrated -
No comments:
Post a Comment