Friday, March 9, 2007

Sick Kids

Nothing is worse than having sick kids. Lucas has a terrible cough and has been totally out of it for the last few days. He doesn't have a fever, but I have really never seen him sleep this much. When he's not sleeping, he is still his smiley old self, but you can tell he isn't feeling well. And, yesterday, Alex had a 102.2 fever (yikes) and today he is coughing too, and sleeping a lot. I guess it's that time of year, and we should feel very fortunate that our boys have really never been sick. But it is still hard when they are. Jeff told me this morning that he thinks he's getting sick as well. Yucky. So, we'll see how this weekend goes. We had planned on spending the weekend childless, but if everyone is sick, don't know how that will work. Have a happy Friday !

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

I hope your kids are feeling better, and Jeff!
I am excited to see you and Erin Monday!
Happy weekend.