Okay, so there is some debate over the real benefit of sunscreen - however after the disaster that is my back and arms from golf on Sunday, I think I am re-subscribing to the Sunscreen camp -
So, here's my top five:
1) It doesn't feel good when the surface of skin feels like "Extra-Crispy" chicken
2) "Lobster Red" is not a good color for anyone.
3) You can not get your own shirt off or on, without extreme caution or pain.
4) Laying down to sleep at night requires ginger motions and strange positions resulting in a strained back and sore arms so as to avoid pain all night.
5) Yelping like a dog every time someone touches you is so not HOT!
So, WEAR SUNSCREEN - un-burned skin is health skin!!!
1 comment:
Amen!
No-Ad brand is awesome, especially because they don't use advertisements but rely instead on word-of-mouth. So----I'm doing a little advertising for them!
I hope your skin heals soon---
Post a Comment