Friday, June 22, 2007

Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound today. All went very well. My doctor is very happy with how the baby looks. Healthy, big for it's age, no cleft, no other problems - just good! I was so happy to hear that. It's so strange to me that after two kids, I was still a nervous wreck heading into that ultrasound room today. I was shaking, my heart was pounding, I was even biting my nails - I NEVER bite my nails! I think with the boys' history, I just wanted to know if everything looked okay, and it did! Whew! Even though there are 20 weeks to go (or so) I feel better now, just knowing.

We'll give a pink bubblegum cigar to anyone who can guess what we are (pretty sure) having!

6 comments:

Eric Paulson said...

Dad told me the good news this evening...congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I'm not surprised you have a blog - you've always been such an open person. An excellent trait in my view! I'm so happy that your baby is doing well. You and Jeff deserve to be able to relax and not have extra worries. Sounds like a girl is on the way??!! Fun :)
--Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea:
Should I start buying "Pink"?? You know what shoppers your Mom and I are..
So pleased to hear your ultra-sound went well... Take care..Aunt Linda

Laura B. said...

Oh I'm excited!!!!!! A girl. Perfect. And that everything looks good----even better.

Erin said...

Congrats, Andrea and Jeff! What a wonderful addition to the family (and someone to side with you once ina while, Andrea when the boys get to "manly".) :-) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

A girl?!?!?!?!?!?!? Holy cow!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! What a change this will be! I'll get started on the pink booties... ;)