Laura had this on her blog, and I thought I would give it a try. This is not necessarily one of my strong points (writing) but I was curious so here goes!!!
A - analytical
B - brave
C - curious
D - dreamer
E - evolving
F - faith
G - God - loving, praising
H - hoping my children do well
I - irritated by little things much to frequently
J - Jeff is the Love of my life, my soul mate - even on days I hate him!
K - kids have come to define me, and I am okay with that.
L - love my family and cherish my friends
M - Mother
N - not sure where life is taking us sometimes
O - ornery
P - practical is not me
Q - quiet moments take me by surprise, but I enjoy them
R - reveling in the fact that I have been so blessed in this life
S - student - and it is getting OLD!
T - teacher - I am always teaching my kids and I love teaching others
U - ultra- conservative (Yeah, Right!!!) Go Hillary.
V - vivacious (I hope - I tell myself I am that and not obnoxious)
W - Walsh is my mother's family, and I love them!
X - X-ray's make me very nervous, ever since I had to watch Lucas have one at 4 weeks old.
Y - young-looking (stealing from Laura) cause I am still, but I too, am starting to show my age!
Z - zealous about many aspects of life!
1 comment:
I love yours!! Thanks for participating!
*Nice job with "zealous". :)
Post a Comment