I am trying to find a way to get through the next 2 - 3 weeks without losing my mind and driving my doctors crazy. I am so ready to meet this little bundle, but she is not ready to make her entrance into the world. Unlike the boys, who each tried to come early, she's taking her time. With Alex, my body was ready to go for weeks!!! Not so -
So, as I wait, I wonder what this may say about her personality, her character. Maybe she is a calm soul, introspective and quiet (like her daddy!) unlike myself and the boys! It's strange though, too, because I am not anxious for her to arrive - yes my patience is wearing thin with waiting, but at the same time, I am okay with the wait. Jeff and I have talked many times about how it doesn't seem like there is a baby only 2 weeks away - there's not all the anticipation and nerves - just calm. It only took us 3 times to get to this place!
But, I have an appointment on Monday - we'll see where we are at then.
1 comment:
I love what you wrote on my blog about the students who give us a reason to hope again. That was cool.
I'm so happy for you, Andrea. Your writing about this precious little girl made me feel a pang, an ache, but it's because you write with so much love. Wondering what this little baby will be like, waiting for her---- . I can't wait for you to meet her!
Post a Comment