Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Week - at Least

Hi All - Happy Friday!

I had my Doctor Appointment this morning - bumped again, so I saw his NP, Cindy (who is wonderful!) and found out that still no change, so as a result, we will not be inducing next week. Dr. D called me after he got back to the office and we scheduled my next appointment for November 21st (It's the day before my due date and Thanksgiving). I think Baby Girl will not be making her entrance until after Thanksgiving. The Birthing Center is expanding and adding on, so as a result, they don't have many rooms, which also means no elective inductions. After 40 weeks, an induction is no longer elective, so we'll be waiting until then I think. Let's start to bank on November 27th! However, December 3rd is only 11 days after my due date, and having all three kids on the 3rd of the month would be kind of neat - I am trying to see the silver lining here :)

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope you're able to stay as comfortable as possible in these next days! I'm thinking of you!