Monday, November 5, 2007

Time Change -

Not much tonight, just noting how the time change totally throws me off!!! All day I've been out of it! Can't get used to it!

Today, mom and I went to the area Holiday Homes parade. Essentially, 5 homeowners open up their homes to the public in return for having the houses masterfully prepared/showcased in Holiday Glory! It was a lot of fun, there were a lot of great ideas for Christmas Decor, and each house was playing Mannheim Steamroller - which I love! However, I got to thinking how completely unfeasible it would EVER be for me to have half of the decorations in my house - my kiddos get into everything!!! But, there were some great ideas - and it kinda got me in the mood for Christmas - yes I know, it's still 8 weeks away...

so I came home and made Jeff put up the Christmas lights outside!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I actually listened to a couple of Christmas songs yesterday! ;-) Glad you had some good quality time with your mom... and I'm loving the pink!