I started having symptoms of early labor yesterday. Contractions every 5 minutes, nothing makes them go away - except going up to the hospital to be monitored. We got there, and low and behold within 30 minutes of getting hooked up, the contractions quit. So, we got sent home. Contractions started again. I worked through them for 5 hours - back to the hospital. Same story!
So, today, I've been having contractions off and on all day. Some strong, some weak, none regular! Induction is WAY better. I've been doing this "early labor" stuff now for 24 hours. With Alex, I got hooked up to the Pitocin at 8:00am and he was born 6 hours and 46 minutes later! I did find out, though, that the hospital has been so busy, that they have been canceling elective inductions and elective C-sections, so maybe it's okay that I haven't been scheduled yet - I'd be pretty bummed if I was scheduled and got canceled. I see my doc tomorrow afternoon. We'll see what he says then. In the meantime, wish me luck!
1 comment:
Good luck :)
Post a Comment