The Crib - so this bedding is my super find of the year. The bumper, comforter and sheet were originally for sale at JCP for $170. If they had the crib ruffle, that would have been another $40.
I got it all for --- wait for it --- $30!!! I love deals like that! I bought the crib ruffle at Burlington Coat Factory for $10 and the canopy for $15 at Bed, Bath and Beyond - so the whole thing - $55! Sweet!!!

We are using the same furniture we've used for the boys. The brown on the wall is the same color I had painted the room when we moved in. But we did add the stripes. They are Sherwin Williams Colors "Childlike" and "Azalea." Total - $40!

I had searched everywhere - literally, I went to probably 80% of the stores in town and online - before I found the lamp at Menard's of all places. It's a pretty pink acrylic. All I have left to do is add some beading to the shade - total $29!
I decked out the changing table with some pink sheers - mostly because it has SO seen better days! We got it on Ebay when I was pregnant with Lucas fo $30. So when you look at it from the side, you see pink, rather than icky, scratched up wood. The sheers - $16 at Target, rods, $6 at LNT.

And the window, 2 sets of sheers from Target make for a perfect match - $50!

So total cost - $202! That's less than all the bedding would have been originally!!!
I am also going to get a saying from Uppercase Living to put above the dresser - I am leaning towards " A dream is a wish your heart makes..." but if anybody has any other ideas, post them please...
All we have left to do is get new carpet (we are getting carpet for our room, the boy's and the nursery) which will be a pink thick frieze! Like I posted a few days ago - it's really feminine, so I really hope the ultrasound was right and it's a girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment