Okay - does anyone else ever wonder what happens to socks? How is it that we can keep track of a diamond earring the size of a pencil point or a needle or even a piece of glitter, but something as large and obvious as a sock just disappears! :) Usually it gets lost in the laundry room universe. Somewhere between hamper - washer - dryer - clothes basket, they just disappear. I do wonder if there isn't a little sock monster that comes out just to eat the missing socks!!!
Actually, this situation is a little different. Yesterday, Lisa had on a pair of purple socks. This morning when she woke up to eat at 4:00, one was missing. It's not in her bassinet, crib, on the changing table, in the diaper pail, under our bed, in our sheets, under the couch cushions, under the couch, in the folds of the recliner, with the dirty clothes, with the clean clothes, in the toy box, under Lucas and Alex's bed, in the lint trap or the refrigerator....I've looked!!! So, really - what happens to socks!?!
This is so bugging me!!! : )
4 comments:
I can't tell you how much I've grown to hate socks because of this reason (and because Monty absolutely loves to steal them and play games with keeping them away from me).
I can't tell you much I've grown to hate socks for this reason (and because Monty always takes one and is absolutely vicious about running around with it...).
hmmm. should i go for a third post? sorry.
Have you heard about the socks you can buy in three's?
I hate the little kids socks...those are even harder to find...and FIND a PAIR!
Hubby puts on the boys socks on Olivia!
Post a Comment