Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

It has been quite the week- thank goodness it's almost over. I spent Sunday- Tuesday so sick. I was nauseated every day. I couldn't even drink water! So on Tuesday I went to the walk in clinic and they ran a bunch of tests and my liver function results came back a little wacky, which of course I freaked out about. Because I was freaking out, I made an appt. with my new family practice doctor (no more Dr. Dangerfield, because we are done with babies - sigh) and was relieved to find out that I am not going to die, I just need to lose weight!!! Trust me, I'm working on it!

We also are busy getting ready for Lisa's baptism this weekend. She's being baptized at the 11:00 service on Sunday and we will be having a party at my parents' afterwards. I also sing during the service, so that will certainly be interesting!

Finally, here's one of my pages I finished last week - I can't figure out how to take a picture of it and have it turn out, so here's the best I could do...




Happy Friday!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Have a great day on Sunday! Glad you are feeling better :) Awesome layout too!!