Eleanor Roosevelt - now here was a "Hillary" before her time! Did you know that in many situations, she was "acting" president? FDR was ill so often, that she often was more of a leader in the cabinet than first lady.
Here's one of her quotes:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
I thought this quote appropriate in respect to my post on Thursday. If I truly believe in my dreams - get my masters, maybe by doctorate (or law degree) things will work out. My future will belong to me.
Thanks to weight watchers for reminding me of the quote :)
2 comments:
Ha! I got this comment, too. I don't like this kind of advertising...
Anyway, thanks for the post --- the quote is great, and I hadn't thought of it in awhile.
I hope you're having a great week, Andrea!
Post a Comment