Friday, January 18, 2008

Heading Into The Weekend

TGIF - totally this week! Wow it's been busy, crazy and I just want to zone out tomorrow! I have tons of laundry to fold and cleaning to do, but taking it easy sounds much more enticing. We don't have anything on the schedule except for dinner with our friends tomorrow night. I am looking forward to it.

It's so cold right now. Minus 10 with wind chill of 40 below. Why do we live here? My brother is heading out to MT today, so I hope his drive goes well and he doesn't have car trouble...that could be dangerous with the weather what it is.

SO, pretty boring post today, but have a great weekend

2 comments:

wendy said...

It is SO funny that you left a comment...I was just logging in to check your blog out :-)...ha! It was great to meet you. Yes...you will have to check out some of the sites I listed...I have an online forum...www.thescrapcity.com. It's a lot of fun...and chatting :-).

I'm off to read more of your blog!

wendy said...

It is SO funny that you left a comment...I was just logging in to check your blog out :-)...ha! It was great to meet you. Yes...you will have to check out some of the sites I listed...I have an online forum...www.thescrapcity.com. It's a lot of fun...and chatting :-).

I'm off to read more of your blog!