Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joyous Baptism Day!





What a day! What a celebration! We were so blessed that so many were able to join us for Lisa's baptism. We had our immediate family, parents and siblings. But we also had a lot of my extended family join us as well. My cousin Katie (below) and her hubby and 2 boys came, as well as her parents, Linda and Clayton.


My cousins, Brian and Aaron Walsh also joined us, as did the Foxes, my aunt, uncle and cousins from dad's side of the family. We had such a great day, though the baptism itself was a bit of a zoo!!! Two little boys sitting through an hour of church is a stretch. Then, to expect them to STAND in front of the congregation for the baptism - really a stretch :) They were so nutty during the actual baptism that our pastor had to stifle a laugh. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world! It was fun - a fun day! Here's some pics of the festivities - though I don't have of my parents with her, as I couldn't find my camera at first. And I also didn't get a good one of my brothers (her god-fathers) either...so I am counting on someone else having success with that one!

Just the 5 of us!


Jeff's parents!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

I can't believe how much you and Katie look like each other! Fun to have so much family around!

wendy said...

Your family is beautiful! What a joyous day for Lisa...can't wait to see layouts :)