Monday, January 7, 2008

A year later ---

I was just thinking that it has now been about a year since I started life as a blogger. To think that until last January I didn't even really know what a blog was, and now I log on a couple times a month and actually write what's going on. I am really proud of myself in that I have kept up with this. I love that I can go back and reflect on what was going on during last year. Of course, as I mentioned last January, I would NEVER journal if not for this format, so I really do give thanks for that. I am happy that I started this and can keep track of what I was doing, reflect on the present and (best yet) spy on Erin and Laura :) Okay, not spy so much as keep in touch - which reminds me - we need to get together again! I haven't seen Erin since last March and I think it was May when Laura was here!


It's been a week, I'll say. My grandparents were in town last week for grandpa's surgery. He made it through the surgery but really is not feeling well. We will have to see what the year brings. Hopefully in the next few weeks, mom and I can get up to Rolette to help grandma out in caring for him. It's hard to see him in this way...

Otherwise, we are just hanging in. We are still trying to get adjusted to three kids. We're outnumbered and tired, and hopefully we are taking it out on each other and not the little people :) But, we did get out with our friends on Saturday night. Steve and Lisa are such a blessing to us - they are a calm in the busy storm of life and we love when we get together with them.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yes - a visit is in order! Sounds like you're doing well, Andrea. I'm glad you're still keeping up with the blog!

Laura B. said...

I'm glad you're blogging, too - It's wonderful to find out how your life is going in between visits.

I hope you and Jeff get some rest soon!